Alcohol violations include, but are not limited to, the
following:possession of alcohol in traditional residence halls (Martin, Hardin,
Couch, Galloway, Veasey, Raney, Arkansas, and Conway Corporation Halls, and
Market Square South)
- public consumption
- public intoxication
- possession by a minor
- serving to minors
- over possession as defined by Hendrix College. Per person,
this includes but is not limited to: quantities over one case (30 – 12-oz.
containers) of beer/malted beverage OR two (1L) bottles of wine OR one (1L)
bottle of spirits/hard liquor, OR a reasonable combination of these types, kegs
(whether full or empty), other common serving containers, etc.
- serving to individuals already intoxicated
- driving under the influence and driving while intoxicated
either on or off campus
- intoxication leading to harm to self or others
- intoxication leading to property damage, disruption to the
community, or other violations of
Hendrix College Policy
- manufacturing alcohol (without prior written permission for
In the absence of clear mitigating circumstances (resident away for the evening, etc.), all residents of the Hendrix room or apartment in which a major Alcohol Policy violation occurs will be charged with the violation.