Academic Affairs

Academic Records-Transcript Requests

Official transcripts bearing the Hendrix College seal and the Registrar’s signature can be sent electronically or via first-class mail to other schools, institutions, agencies, or other individuals including the student or alumnus by submitting an online request through National Student Clearinghouse.  To request an official transcript one should complete an online request here.  Official transcripts are not available to students who have any outstanding financial or administrative obligations to the College.

Transcripts are usually processed within two business days, though a student may request that processing does not occur until grades are posted. Transcripts of work completed elsewhere must be requested directly from the campus or institution concerned.  

Next: Application for Graduation and Commencement

Academic Calendar | Courses and Units | Course Load | Classification of Students | Grades, Grade Point Average, and Earned Credit | Academic Status | Academic Honesty | Academic Grievances | Schedule Changes | Withdrawal from the College | Leave of Absence | Study Abroad Status | Courses Taken For Credit Only | Activity Course Credits | Transfer Credits | Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate Credit | Credit Based on Departmental Placement Policy | College Level Examination Program (CLEP) | Academic Records-Transcript of Record | Academic Records-Transcript Request | Application for Graduation and Commencement | Graduation with Distinction | Graduation with Honors | Phi Beta Kappa | Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act