Academic Affairs

Withdrawal From the College

Withdrawal from the College
A student who wishes to withdraw from the College should complete an "Application for Withdrawal" form available in the Office of the Registrar. The student should then have the form signed by his or her advisor, the Librarian, the Cashier, the Dean of Students, and the Registrar. Failure to secure the signatures and proper clearances may seriously affect the student's academic record.

Withdrawals during a semester may have a negative impact on academic grades, credits, financial refunds, and access to housing and other College facilities. Students who do not return for a subsequent semester are considered to have voluntarily withdrawn from the College. Students who voluntarily withdraw may subsequently apply for readmission through the Office of Admission.

Next: Leave of Absence

Academic Calendar | Courses and Units | Course Load | Classification of Students | Grades, Grade Point Average, and Earned Credit | Academic Status | Academic Honesty | Academic Grievances | Schedule Changes | Withdrawal from the College | Leave of Absence | Study Abroad Status | Courses Taken For Credit Only | Activity Course Credits | Transfer Credits | Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate Credit | Credit Based on Departmental Placement Policy | College Level Examination Program (CLEP) | Academic Records-Transcript of Record | Academic Records-Transcript Request | Application for Graduation and Commencement | Graduation with Distinction | Graduation with Honors | Phi Beta Kappa | Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act