Academic Affairs

Study Abroad Status

Study Abroad Status
A student who is accepted for study through the Hendrix College Study Abroad Programs must apply for Study Abroad Status through the Office of the Registrar. It is important to note that Study Abroad Status is distinguished from Leave of Absence status in that students enrolled in such programs are considered, academically, to be enrolled at Hendrix. Examples of these programs include Hendrix-in-Oxford, the International Student Exchange Program, and various consortia relationships.

To apply for Study Abroad Status, the student should obtain an "Enrollment in Hendrix Cooperative Program" form from the Office of the Registrar and have the form signed by his or her advisor, the Dean of Students, The Director of Financial Aid, and the Vice President for Business and Finance. The form must then be signed by the Registrar.

Next: Courses Taken for Credit Only

Academic Calendar | Courses and Units | Course Load | Classification of Students | Grades, Grade Point Average, and Earned Credit | Academic Status | Academic Honesty | Academic Grievances | Schedule Changes | Withdrawal from the College | Leave of Absence | Study Abroad Status | Courses Taken For Credit Only | Activity Course Credits | Transfer Credits | Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate Credit | Credit Based on Departmental Placement Policy | College Level Examination Program (CLEP) | Academic Records-Transcript of Record | Academic Records-Transcript Request | Application for Graduation and Commencement | Graduation with Distinction | Graduation with Honors | Phi Beta Kappa | Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act