This wait list is for the 2017-2018 academic year only.
Please read the following information if you are interested in getting on the Wait List for a room change.
- The initial wave of room changes will be made beginning Wednesday, April 13, 2016. That means that you must submit a Wait List request by 8:00 a.m., Wednesday, April 13, to be considered for this first round.
- If roommates are involved, ALL roommates must submit a request.
- Although we will do our best, we will not be able to accommodate everyone who applied for a change.
- Your "chances" are determined solely by what becomes available and your draw number.
- When one of your choices becomes available, and your draw number is next, you will NOT be asked if you still want the space, you will be placed in the space and receive email confirmation.
- You can have yourself removed from the list at any time via an email request.
- To see prices of rooms, apartments, etc., go
- The Wait List will again be available for submissions later for the second wave of changes. (If you submitted before the first wave, you do NOT need to submit again. It will NOT help your chances.)
Building Preferences (List in order of preference.):
Can be left blank if you only have a roommate preference.)