student must meet the following standards for academic performance and progress
to qualify as a student in good standing:
- The student’s cumulative GPA must
meet or exceed the following thresholds as determined by the student’s entrance
- First-year students – 1.75;
- Sophomores or above – 2.0.
- The student must have earned at
- 6 course credits after the first
year of academic study,
- 13 credits after the second year,
- 20 credits after the third year,
- 27 credits after the fourth year,
- and credits sufficient for
graduation after five years of academic study.
- The student's major GPA must meet or exceed 2.0.
- The student's transcript may not have more than a total of four incomplete grades of I and failing grades of F that have not been replaced by retaking the course with a passing grade.
- The student has not received more than one academic integrity violation.