Residence Life

Resident Spring Break Plans for Apartments and the Corner House

If you reside in a Hendrix-owned apartment or the Corner House, you MUST let us know when you will be here or when you will leave/return. This is for safety and maintenance concerns.   

This form is only for students residing in Hendrix-owned apartments and the Corner House.  If you live in a traditional residence hall or residential house, please review the Spring Break closing information here.

First Name:    

Last Name:   

Hendrix Email Address:   

Hendrix ID number: 

Specific Residential Facility: 

Room Number or Apartment Number:  

Please choose:  


Day Planning to Leave: 

Day Planning to Return:   

All Hendrix and Residence Life policies are in effect at all times. Health, Counseling, and Dining Services will not be available. The RA on duty during the break can be reached at 501-733-1433.  If you have a lock-out or maintenance issue over break that warrants immediate assistance, please call Public Safety at 501-450-7711.  

Maintenance Issues:
If something malfunctions during the break period (after 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 20, 2018) residents should contact Public Safety at 501-450-7711 and provide detailed information. A Public Safety officer will notify the on-call Facilities Management staff member regarding the issue.  

College Policies:
All College Policies are in effect and will be enforced during the break. Failure to comply may result in immediate removal for the break and possible permanent removal from your place of residence.    

Pet Reminder:
For reasons of health, sanitation and personal safety, pets of any kind are not allowed in the College-owned facilities. This includes pets that are just visiting. The only exceptions to this rule are fish. A 20-gallon tank is the largest tank acceptable in any facility. Violations will result in the loss of deposits by all residents of the room or apartment, cleaning charges including possible replacement of carpet, immediate removal of the pet and a referral to judicial action.