We understand that the final year of college can elicit emotions ranging from excitement and joy to worry and dread. No matter what, it’s important for all students to start putting their plans together for “life after Hendrix" as they approach graduation. The Career Services Office can help throughout this process. From detailed information about applying to graduate schools and help finding the right program fit for you, to understanding the resources available for a job search, or to just talking things out, we can help you discern your path and how to get started. Even as an alumnus or alumna, we hope you find comfort in knowing that you can continue to use our office and the variety of resources we provide free of charge for the rest of your life.
Specific areas in which we might assist you during your senior year are:
- Selecting and applying to graduate schools
- Preparing your graduate school application materials
- Career assessment and inventory
- Job search assistance
- Preparing your employment application materials
- Preparing for an interview
- Managing different job offers
- Questions about job or business ettiquette
- "Gap time" planning
- Building alumni connections and networking
Contact the Career Services Office to schedule an one-on-one appointment to discuss any of these or other areas with which you need assistance during your senior year. We're here to help make your final year at Hendrix as stress-free as possible.