As the Office of Career Services' internal job and internship posting system, HireHendrix* gives you access to a wide variety of job-search resources and local and nationwide opportunities. Postings include post-graduate jobs, post-graduate fellowships, internships, part-time jobs, student employment opportunities, and summer opportunities we receive from those who have a strong interest in hiring Hendrix students.
Arkansas Search Engines
Nationwide Search Engines
100+ Best Job Boards to Find Niche Talent is a website that features a comprehensive guide to job boards + ratings, comparisons, and reviews!
- Simply Hired
- LinkedIn- professional networking + insights and opportunities in specific fields
- Cool Works - cool summer and seasonal jobs in the great outdoors
- USA Jobs - federal government employment site
- Go Overseas - gap year opportunities and other programs abroad
- Way Up - jobs and internships for college students and recent graduates
- Chegg - internship site
- Find Spark - job connections and resources for young professionals
Industry-Specific Search Engines
General Job-Search Assistance Sites
- What Can I Do With This Major - explore the typical career areas and the types of employers that hire people associated with a particular major
- O*NET OnLine - Your tool for career exploration and job analysis. Brief tutorial can be found
- Job Shadow - resource with real interviews from people talking about the jobs they do and the careers they have
- Career Match - job hunting tips and career resources
- Become - career planning and exploration
- How To Become - specific career guides: training, education, etc.
- Career Hacks on YouTube by WGBH- videos with great advice for job hunting, work life, and etiquette (covers working during a pandemic!)
Grant and Fellowship Finder
International TEFL Resources
For students interested in teaching English as a foreign language in locations outside of the United States upon graduation, you may download a listing that includes several resources for finding available opportunities
here. While this list certainly isn't a comprehensive one, it's a great place to start your search!
The Office of Career Services provides links to the following sites because they contain information that may be of interest to Hendrix students and alumni. Our staff members do not necessarily endorse the views expressed or the facts presented on these sites, nor do we endorse any commercial products that may be advertised or available on these sites. We do not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented via these links.