The Office of the Chaplain offers programs on campus to support students' religious commitments.
The Hendrix Chaplain's Office helps keep students connected to their faith through weekly on-campus programs like fellowship meetings and student-led worship services in Greene Chapel.
- Individual and group service projects
- Spirituality retreats
- Domestic and international mission trips
- Internships at non-profit agencies and faith-based institutions
- Ministry exploration group
- Seminary visit support
- Intentional Christian community themed housing on campus