1. Submit enrollment deposit
- To reserve a position in the freshman class, students are requested to submit a nonrefundable $350 enrollment deposit along with the online
Enrollment Agreement and Housing Application Form.
- This deposit will be kept by the College as long as the student is enrolled and refunded upon graduation.
- Positions in the freshman class are reserved on a first-come basis, and room assignments in the residence halls are made based on the date the enrollment deposit is received.
- Because of the limited enrollment structure, students submitting the deposit after all positions in the class have been reserved are placed on a waiting list.
2. Log on to CampusWeb in Mid-May
CampusWeb is your online connection to Hendrix. In mid-May you'll get a letter with instructions for setting up your login credentials.
The first thing you’ll see when you sign in to CampusWeb will be your Checklist. Starting now and continuing throughout your time at Hendrix, CampusWeb will be the place you go to get things done. Your CampusWeb Checklist will guide you
through the tasks you need to complete to be prepared for the Move-In Day at Hendrix on August 15.
You enter CampusWeb by clicking on the sign-in button at the right-hand top of the Hendrix website.