Multicultural Student Services

Helpful Links

Below are some helpful links:

Crain-Maling Center for Jewish Culture

Disability Support Services

Health Services

Hendrix Diversity Initiative

Tips for calling abroad 

Gilman Scholarship- 
    The Gilman Scholarship Program offers awards for undergraduate study abroad and was established by the International Academic Opportunity Act of 2000. This scholarship provides awards for U.S. undergraduate students who are receiving Federal Pell Grant funding at a two-year or four-year college or university to participate in study abroad programs worldwide.

Freeman-ASIA Scholarship     Freeman-ASIA accepts applications from U.S. citizens or permanent residents studying at the undergraduate level at a two-year or four-year college or university who demonstrate financial need to study abroad in East or Southeast Asia.