Hendrix College invites applications for the position of Head Men’s and Women’s Swimming & Diving Coach; a full-time, 10 month position reporting to the Director of Athletics, Recreation and Wellness. The College seeks an individual to lead its competitive swimming program who will work cooperatively with students, faculty, and staff across the Hendrix Community to advance and promote excellence.
The head coach will be responsible for all facets of the swimming program. The primary emphasis for this position is the recruitment and retention of qualified student –athletes, and the administration of a competitive NCAA Division III swimming program.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, master’s degree preferred.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who has swimming and coaching experience at the intercollegiate level who can demonstrate a proven ability to recruit quality student-athletes that fit the academic profile of the current student body.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills and must be able to work effectively with faculty and staff, as well as other members of the College community.
- The successful applicant will be able to clearly and concisely articulate the values of a liberal arts education along with the role intercollegiate athletics plays in the development of student –athletes.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualification. College benefits are included.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references. Via email: email@example.com
Via mail: Head Swimming & Diving Coach
1600 Washington Ave
Conway, AR 72034
Hendrix College adheres to the principle of equal educational and employment opportunity without regard to age, race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin. Further, the College is committed to the maintenance of an atmosphere of civility and respect for all students, faculty, and staff.