Ways to Give

You may send in your pledge/payment through our secure online giving form, by mail, or by telephone.

Gifts are accepted via cash, personal check, credit card, transfer of stocks or bonds, transfer of property, automatic bank draft or our secure and convenient online giving site.

Toll Free: 877-208-8777

Make A Gift Now

Hendrix College, Office of Advancement
1600 Washington Ave.
Conway, AR 72032


Please note:

* You do not need to log in to make a gift
* Your gift is tax deductible. 
* You will receive an annual summary of your payroll deductions in January.

Give Now by Credit Card

The easiest and most convenient way to make a contribution is by credit card. The online giving form is fast, safe and secure. The online form also includes the option for recurring monthly giving. You can provide the date for your monthly giving to end, or you can choose the “Indefinite” monthly giving option. You can contact the College at any time to end or change your monthly giving. Hendrix accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Set up a Recurring Gift

You can set up a hassle-free recurring credit card draft using the online giving form (w/link) or bank draft using the printable form. Establishing a recurring gift is an easy and flexible way to support Hendrix. With recurring gifts, you won’t have to remember to make your gift before the fiscal year deadline, and you won’t have to keep up with receipts – we’ll send you one receipt that includes all of your gifts that calendar year. You can contact the College at any time to end or change your recurring gift.

Mail in a Check

Please make your check payable to Hendrix College, and mail it, along with the completed printable form to the following address:

Hendrix College Advancement Office 1600 Washington Ave Conway, AR 72032

Make a Pledge

Pledges provide flexibility for those interested in making a multi-year commitment to the College. If you are interested in making a multi-year pledge, download and complete the printable form and mail it to the address listed above. The Advancement Office will send you a pledge reminder and a business reply envelope to return your payment in the agreed-upon intervals, making your charitable giving to Hendrix as convenient as possible.


Gifts of stock are welcomed at Hendrix. Notify your broker to wire transfer your stock gift to:

Stephens, Inc. Attn: Terral Gammill (for questions, call: 800-452-7290)
DTC Clearing #0443
Account Name: Hendrix College
Account: #ST5079212

Please note that due to privacy laws, many brokerage firms will not release the donor’s name with the transfer. Therefore, in order to fully process your donation, we ask that you contact Lori Jones in the Hendrix Advancement Office at 501-450-1476 to indicate the name of the stock, the expected date of the transfer, the number of shares and the gift designation (e.g., Annual Fund, etc.) in order to facilitate the acknowledgment process.

Matching Gifts

Do you, or does someone in your household qualify for matching gift benefits? If you're unsure you can check here for companies and details. For help with your matching gift process contact: Rhonda Sipes,, (501) 450-4551.

You may be able maximize the impact of your charitable giving if your employer supports a matching gift program. Some companies match employee giving at a rate of 1:1, 2:1 or even 3:1. Moreover, others will match contributions made by spouses or even retirees. Completing your matching gift information is easy. Just click here for details.

Planned Giving

There are many ways that you can benefit Hendrix College through charitable gift planning. You can name the College as a beneficiary in your will or living trust, or set up a charitable gift annuity or charitable trust, both of which will result in a stream of income and significant tax savings for you. To learn more about options like these, please visit our planned giving webpage.

Payroll Deduction

Hendrix faculty and staff may request to make their gifts to the College through a convenient payroll deduction. Simply download and complete the printable form to set up or change the amount of your payroll deduction. Please return the form to Rhonda Sipes in the Advancement Office, or contact Jenn Morehead in the Advancement Office for any questions or help getting started.