Willis H. Holmes Distinguished Professor Emeritus
- Ph.D., Purdue University
- M.A., Purdue University
- B.S., Ouachita Baptist College
Dr. Teague is currently serving as a Space Grant/EPSCoR Fellow with NASA. He can still be contacted through his Hendrix e-mail address.
- Ph.D., Inorganic Chemistry, Purdue University, 1971
- M.S., Physical Chemistry, Purdue University, 1968
- B.S., Chemistry, Ouachita Baptist University, 1963
- Arkadelphia High School, 1959
- M.W. Teague, T.M. Felix, M.K. Hudson and R Shanks, UV/Vis Absorption as a Diagnostic for NO in Rocket Plumes, Proceedings of 31st AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference, 1995.
- M.W. Teague, J.R. Welborn, T.M. Felix, M.K. Hudson, and J. Willis, UV/Vis Absorption as a Diagnostic for NO in Rocket Plumes, International Journal of Turbines and Jet Engines February, 1997.
- J.A. Vanderhoff, A.J. Kotlar, S.H. Modiano and M.W. Teague, Propellant Combustion Diagnostics Via Multichannel Absorption Spectroscopy, Challenges in Propellants and Combustion, 100 Years After Nobel, pp. 807-823 1997.
- J.A. Vanderhoff, S.H. Modiano, B.E. Homan and M.W. Teague, Overtone Absorption Spectroscopy of Solid Propellant Flames: CO and N2O Concentrations, 100 Years After Nobel, pp. 876-884 1997.
- W. Teague, A. Wright, D. Balkanli, L. Hybl, and K. Hudson, Effect of Energetic Fuel Additives on the Temperature of Hybrid Rocket Combustion, Proceedings of the 35th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit, Los Angeles, California, 1999.
- M. W. Teague, Tonya Felix, M.D. Hudson, and R Shanks, Application of Hydroxyl (OH) Radical Ultraviolet Absorption Spectroscopy to Rocket Plumes, Journal of Pyrotechnics, Winter, 2002.
- M.W. Teague, T.A. Jennings, A.M. Wright, A.B. Wright, UV Spectroscopic Monitoring of Rocket Motor Combustion Efficiency, Proceedings of the 38th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference and Exhibit, Indianapolis, Indiana 2002.
- Wright, A. B.; Teague, M. W.; Hudson, M. K; Wright, A. M.; Foley, P. A Thrust and Impulse Study of Guanidinium Azo-Tetrazolate as a Fuel Additive for Hybrid Rocket Motor, Journal of Pyrotechnics, Winter, 2005.
- Wright, A. B.; Teague, M.W.; Wright, A.M.; Wilson, E. W. Instrumentation of UALR labscale hybrid rocket motor, Proc. of SPIE, 2006, Volume 6222.
- Gron, L. U.; Hales, D. A.; Teague, M. W. Creating Research-Rich Curriculum with an Integrated Upper-Level Undergraduate Laboratory Program, J. Chem. Ed. 2007, in press.