All currently enrolled Hendrix students are eligible to submit films.
The deadline for submission is Thursday, March 29th, 2018 by 5 p.m. For more information, contact
Travis Peeples, Multimedia Technical Director, in the Oathout Technology Center/SLTC,
firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 450-1346.
- Films should be a maximum length of 3 minutes and 30
seconds including title and credits.
- Submissions will not be returned. All submissions and
accompanying footage will be available for use by Hendrix College. All films
must include 100% original film work.
- Students may not use copyrighted music. Cover songs of
copyrighted music may be used if said cover song was created specifically for
- Students must complete and submit all necessary submission forms.
- Films will be showcased to general audiences. As such,
the Festival Committee reserves the right to limit the number of films
- Students may submit a maximum of two entries each
year. If both entries are accepted into the festival, they will be paired on
the same grouping at random for audience and panel judging.
- Students are encouraged to use their own camera
equipment. A limited number of cameras will be available for students to check
out from the SLTC info desk.
- Cameras may be checked out at the Student Information
desk located in the SLTC for 3 days. Students who do not return the equipment
after 3 days may be disqualified for the competition in fairness to other
contestants. Students may check out the equipment a second time if equipment is
- All participants are encouraged to complete a brief
training program on use of the editing equipment. Students who completed this
program in previous years do not need to repeat training, unless desired.