Upon successful completion of the requirements for the physics major, students will be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of physical phenomena and the models that describe them.
2. Apply the analytical, numerical, and computational skills necessary to solve complex problems in physics.
3. Apply the technical skills necessary to design and complete laboratory projects in physics.
4. Present scientific information clearly, logically, and critically, both orally and in writing.
5. Apply the professional skills necessary to complete scientific work both independently and collaboratively.