CONWAY, Ark. (March 17, 2014) – Hendrix College Dance Ensemble members will participate in the 2014 American College Dance Festival Association South Conference at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Abby Anderson, a sophomore from Arlington, Texas
- Blake Cooper, a sophomore from Austin, Texas
- Vvdaul Holloway, a sophomore from Denton, Texas
- Naomi Mayor, a junior from Birmingham, Ala.
- Cathryn McClellan, a junior from Dallas, Texas
- Becca Morgan, a junior from Conway, Ark.
- Lindsey Orgren, a junior from Quray, Colo.
- Todd Richard, a graduate student from Conway, Ark.
- Rebekah Swink, a freshman from Batesville, Ark.
- Rachel Wells, a junior from Sallisaw, Okla.
The students will be accompanied by Hendrix dance professor Brigitte Rogers.
Founded in 1876, Hendrix College is a national leader in engaged liberal arts and sciences education. For the sixth consecutive year, Hendrix was named one of the country’s “Up and Coming” liberal arts colleges by U.S. News and World Report. Hendrix
is featured in the latest edition of Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That
Will Change the Way You Think about Colleges, as well as the 2014 Princeton Review’s The Best 378 Colleges, Forbes magazine's list of America's Top Colleges, and the 2014 Fiske Guide to Colleges. Hendrix has been affiliated with the United
Methodist Church since 1884. For more information, visit