Last Updated: Thursday, December 14, 2017
found this helpful.
Windows 7, 8, & 10
- Make sure your wireless is turned on.
- Go to your available wireless networks. Click the wireless network icon (located in the taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen), and the available wireless networks should appear above it.
- Select the wireless network called 'hndrxfac01' and click the Connect button.
- A dialog box titled 'Enter Credentials' will appear, enter your Hendrix email address and password.
- You should now be on the Hendrix wireless network.
to the Faculty-Staff Wireless Network (Macintosh)
1. In the top-right hand corner, click on the "Wi-Fi" icon (four upward pointing waves).
2. Click on "hndrxfac01".
3. For your username and password, enter your Hendrix email address and password.
4. You are now connected to the Hendrix wireless network.
While Hendrix strives to provide a robust and
reliable wireless service, wireless technology can be negatively impacted by
interference and propagation issues outside the control of Hendrix. If your
connection requirements need an extremely reliable connection, it is
recommended that you use a wired connection.
If you need further assistance, please contact the HelpDesk.