Hendrix history majors will:
- Learn a variety of approaches to the practice of historical analysis, and gain an understanding of why and how history is meaningful.
- Develop broad empirical knowledge of multiple regions and time periods, and use this knowledge to practice the craft of historical analysis.
- Develop critical thinking skills and intellectual depth by reading and analyzing primary and secondary sources.
- Learn to present ideas persuasively in oral and in written form.
- Attain skills and understanding they can utilize in their lives after college.