Hendrix history majors will:
- Develop broad empirical knowledge of diverse regions, time periods, and cultures.
- Learn a variety of approaches to the practice of historical analysis.
- Develop a set of skills that are central to the
craft of history:
- Critical thinking skills and intellectual depth fostered through reading and analyzing primary and secondary sources.
- Identifying, locating, and accessing relevant historical sources for research purposes.
- Expressing ideas orally in the presence of others.
- Creating written arguments based upon the presentation of evidence and analysis.