The Gazebo is located on the grounds between Buhler Hall and Greene Chapel. It was constructed for the 1983 theatre production of "Tally's Folly." The set was so well built that it was dismantled and reconstructed as a permanent addition to the Hendrix campus. The gazebo is the site of the annual Hendrix
Wind Ensemble Spring Picnic Concert. It is a lovely place for outdoor weddings or receptions, weather permitting.
The Gazebo is available for weddings when there are no conflicts with on-campus events. The wedding party is responsible for renting chairs, etc., for use in the Gazebo area. Hendrix College tables and chairs are not available for use for this area.
Hendrix Wedding Package
Wedding Ceremony Package
Starting at $800.00 for Alumni and $1000.00 for the Community
- A lovely outdoor gazebo and lawn (Hendrix tables and chairs not available for use outdoors)
- Six-hour event time for setup, pictures, ceremony, and clean-up
- Times can be 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM or 3:30 PM to 9:30 PM on Saturdays
- One-hour on the preceding evening for rehearsal
- Experienced on-site coordinator
- Priority use of campus for pictures prior to the ceremony
- Dressing rooms available for the bride and groom
- Optional access to an officiant if needed (additional fee required)
- Outdoor ceremonies will automatically reserve the chapel as an alternate venue in case of poor weather.
- Additional event time is $250.00 per hour, Additional setup/clean up time is $100.00 per hour
- Reception space and additional services available by request
- Ask about catering, and we can assist you in choosing a local caterer
To request further information or to reserve the Gazebo for a wedding, please fill out the
Wedding Inquiry Form or contact the Miller Center at