Committee on Diversity and Dialogue
Advises the campus on the promotion of a welcoming and diverse community that supports the inclusion and belonging of every member. In collaboration with a range of college offices, facilitates dialogue through a variety of programming, offers advising about relevant programs, and serves as a resource for the community at large.
- Vice President for Diversity and Inclusion
- Multicultural Development Committee Representative
- Director of Academic Success (Brown)
- 3 Faculty-at-large Gorvine , Miyawaki (chair-fall), Muse, Zorwick
- 2 Students
Trustees' Committee on Diversity and Inclusion
The Committee on Diversity and Inclusion provides oversight
for matters relating to diversity, equity, and inclusion at the College. The Committee works to ensure that the
College meets the diversity mission through its regular review of campus data,
including climate survey results and priorities, both current and long range.
- Walter Pryor, Chair
- Darrin Williams, Vice Chair
- Carolyn Miller
- Kesha Baoua, Staff Liason