A dress rehearsal for the first weeks of your first year at Hendrix!
The Bridge to
Success is a 3 day, on-site program where you will:
- Engage in academic mini-classes
- Connect with fellow students and Hendrix staff
- Succeed in preparing for your new role as a Hendrix student
Other program highlights include an introduction to campus technology; a practical discussion on finances and financial aid; and face time with Hendrix professors. You’ll stay on campus with an occasional outing in Conway. All meals will be provided.
- Who will be there? New students like you who want to get a head start on life at Hendrix.
- When is the Bridge program? July 19th - 22nd, 2020
- The fees? $250; half ($125) due upon notification of acceptance to the Bridge (early June) and the remaining $125 due when you arrive in July.
- What can I expect? Faculty-led academic instruction; discussion with established Hendrix students; advising sessions; a safe space to practice being a college student; and a warm welcome.
Bridge to Success Application