You learn more when you do more. That's the educational philosophy behind The Odyssey Program, an exciting component to our curriculum.
With six categories and plenty of flexibility, the Odyssey Program encourages all Hendrix students to embark on educational adventures that are personalized to their own interests and abilities.
In order to graduate, a student must complete at least three Odyssey experiences covering
three different categories. There are three ways of earning
- Individually-Designed Projects. Design and propose your own Odyssey experience.
- Pre-Approved Activities. Engage in one of the co-curricular activities listed below.
- Odyssey-Coded Academic Courses. Enroll in courses coded for Odyssey listed below.
Pre-approved Experiences for Odyssey Credit
2019-20 Funding Deadlines
All due by 5 p.m. in STLC 246
- Spring and Winter Break Projects:
Tuesday, October 1, 2019
- Summer Projects:
Monday, February 3, 2020
- Fall/Winter Break Projects and qualifying summer PL experiences:
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
2019-2020 Odyssey Funding Workshops
The Odyssey Office
will guide you through the funding process and give tips on writing a strong proposal.
- Thursday, Sept. 5, 11 a.m. in Mills A
- Thursday, Jan. 23, 11 a.m. in Mills A
The Odyssey Office is located on the second floor of the Student Life and Technology Center, Room 246.Call us at 501-505-2950, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.