CONWAY, Ark. (April 3, 2013) - Nine Hendrix students will present their undergraduate research this month at the annual meeting of the Southwestern Psychological Association (SWPA) in Fort Worth, Texas.
The students include:
- Izzy Anderson '13 from Durham, N.C.
- Rebecca Cox '13 from Hot Springs, Ark.
- Katie Defrance '13 from Camden, Ark.
- Jenn Guenther '13 from St. Louis, Mo.
- Cole Johnston '13 from Dallas, Texas
- Nick Jordan '13 from Memphis, Tenn.
- Andre Leonard '13 from Memphis, Tenn.
- Anna Lennartson '13 from Round Rock, Texas
- Amanda Spolec '13 from Dallas, Texas
Founded in 1876, Hendrix College is a national leader in engaged liberal arts and sciences education. For the fifth consecutive year, Hendrix was named one of the country's "Up and Coming" liberal arts colleges by U.S. News and World Report. Hendrix is featured in the 2012 edition of the Princeton Review as one of the country's best 377 colleges, the latest edition of Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Think about Colleges, Forbes magazine's annual list of America's Top 650 Colleges, and the 2013 edition of the Fiske Guide to Colleges. Hendrix has been affiliated with the United Methodist Church since 1884. For more information, visit www.hendrix.edu.