The Hendrix Annual Fund enhances student and academic experiences above what
tuition and endowment revenue are able to fund annually on their own. These dollars
are used the year they are given, which means every gift is immediately put to use
to benefit students and faculty.
Hendrix Annual Fund dollars:
- Provide for improved technology, classroom and lab space for students and
- Help Hendrix recruit and retain the best and the brightest new students
from across the nation
- Provide competitive scholarships and financial aid to the most deserving
- Support faculty and student research and other engaged learning opportunities
- Provide our students with the kind of unique Hendrix experience that our
alumni experienced and still appreciate today.
For every dollar you give, approximately...
Helps fund scholarships and student aid. The
largest portion of every dollar goes directly to support scholarships
and student aid, helping to make a Hendrix education attainable.
Helps fund our exceptional faculty and staff.
The Hendrix student experience begins in the classroom. It’s imperative
that the College continue to recruit and retain outstanding/top
educators who are dedicated to working with students in and out
of the classroom.
Helps fund many of the essential support services that
enable Hendrix students to excel on a day-to-day basis.
These services include Academic Support Services, International
Programs, Career Services, Student Activities, Residence Life, Health
Services and so much more, helping to enrich the lives of our students,
academically and socially.