Welcome to Hendrix.
We're excited about your arrival in August. Be sure to explore the menu to the right -- there are a few tips to help get you ready for life at Hendrix including words of wisdom from current students and what you can expect from us as your official arrival date nears. And check back often! We'll add more to this site as we get closer to welcoming you, the Class of 2017, to campus later this summer. Here's a quick list of reminders and events you won't want to miss:
- Deposit, enrollment agreement & housing application due: Be sure to submit this form along with your deposit by May 1 to secure your place in the Class of 2017.
- Send-Off Parties: Hosted in select cities this summer, our send-off parties are a great way to meet other students from your area who'll be attending Hendrix in August.
- Move-In Day: Your adventure begins August 20!
- Orientation: Visit the Orientation site at www.hendrix.edu/orientation and learn more about your Orientation trips!
- New Student Convocation: This will be a special time for you and your family after a long Move-In Day, so please be sure to join us in the Wellness and Athletics Center at 7 p.m. on August 20.