Be You. Be Diverse.
Hendrix College cultivates empathy, creativity,
self-understanding, rigorous inquiry, informed deliberation and active learning
across the liberal arts, toward the development of the whole person. Through
engagement that links the classroom with the world, and a commitment to
diversity, inclusion, justice and sustainable living, the Hendrix community
inspires students to lead lives of accomplishment, integrity, service and joy.
The Office of Multicultural Student Services provides
students with the opportunities to engage in cross-cultural reflection and
promotes an appreciation of diversity, service and leadership. The services
that the office provides range in scope from student programming activities,
diversity training and leadership to support.
Hendrix College is committed to the principle that diversity
in the student body enhances the intellectual experience and understanding of
the entire community.
Be You. Be Involved.
- Embrace Diversity and Acceptance in every facet
of your life!
- Voice your concerns, submit suggestions for
promoting diversity and fostering acceptance and inclusion.
- Be the Movement. Pledge to commit to complete
one act of service towards social justice within the next year.
- Promote diversity awareness on campus.
- Become a mentor in one of our Multicultural
- Take a road trip with the MSS Office for diverse
- Become a member of Cultural Connection
- Join a multicultural student organization, or
- Participate in Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday
- Participate in community outreach programs!
Student Life and Technology Center (SLTC)
Tweet to us @hdxMISS
and visit us on Facebook: Hendrix
College Office of Multicultural Student Services now!