CONWAY, Ark. (April 1, 2014) – The Hendrix Dance Ensemble will perform in concert Friday, April 04 and Saturday, April 05, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. in Staples Auditorium.
Contemporary works are choreographed by students and faculty to a varied musical selection.
Dance Ensemble members include:
- Abby Anderson, a sophomore from Arlington, Texas
- Rachel Boehm, a sophomore from St. Louis, Mo.
- Macrina Butler, a senior from Austin, Texas
- Blake Cooper, a sophomore from Austin, Texas
- Brynn Davis, a sophomore from Kirkwood, Mo.
- Emily Hardick, a freshman from Austin, Texas
- Eva Harpst, a senior from Austin, Texas
- Vvdaul Holloway, a sophomore from Little Rock, Ark.
- Naomi Mayor, a junior from Birmingham, Ala.
- Cathryn McClellan, a junior from Dallas, Texas
- Becca Morgan, a junior from Conway, Ark.
- Lindsey Orgren, a junior from Quray, Colo.
- Reina Ortiz, a sophomore from Webster Groves, Mo.
- Todd Richard, a graduate student from Conway, Ark.
- Michala Roberts, a freshman from Conway, Ark.
- Rebekah Swink, a freshman from Imboden, Ark.
- Rachel Wells, a junior from Sallisaw, Okla.
The concerts, sponsored by the Hendrix College Theatre Arts and Dance Department, are free and open to the public. A suggested $1 donation will benefit Campus Kitty.
For more information, contact dance professor and Hendrix Dance Ensemble Director Brigitte Rogers at
firstname.lastname@example.org 501-505-2947 or visit www.hendrix.edu/
Founded in 1876, Hendrix College is a national leader in engaged liberal arts and sciences education. For the sixth consecutive year, Hendrix was named one of the country’s “Up and Coming” liberal arts colleges by
U.S. News and World Report. Hendrix
is featured in the latest edition of Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change
the Way You Think about Colleges, as well as the 2014 Princeton Review’s The Best 378 Colleges, Forbes magazine's list of America's Top Colleges, and the 2014 Fiske Guide to Colleges. Hendrix has been affiliated with the United Methodist
Church since 1884. For more information, visit