MISS programming presents the community with learning opportunities that provide possibilities for students to broaden and enrich their Hendrix experience. Key services are also designed to meet the developmental, social, and intellectual needs of our students. All students are encouraged to become engaged in all facets of the Hendrix community and the opportunities it provides.
Top 10 Ways to Get Involved with the MISS Office
10. Join the International Connection Program
9. Become an International Ambassador
8. Join a multicultural student organization
7. Be nominated for the Alice Hines Award for Excellence in Multicultural Leadership & Service
6. Participate in Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday events for the Conway community
5. Take a road trip with the MISS Office for a great cultural experience
4. Experience life in 4-D! Sign up for Doing Diversity, Discussion, & Dessert (4-D)
3. Participate in the culturally diverse activities and programs around campus
2. Submit your suggestions for promoting diversity--contact the MISS Office at SLTC 208, by phone:450-1222, or by email: email@example.com
1. EMBRACE DIVERSITY AND ACCEPTANCE IN EVERY AREA OF YOUR LIFE!