Hendrix College invites applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach; a full-time, 10 month position reporting to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach. The College seeks an individual to assist the head coach in leading its competitive women’s soccer program who will work cooperatively with students, faculty, and staff across the Hendrix Community to advance and promote excellence. This position will work with the Head Women’s Soccer Coach to support the overall mission and vision of Hendrix College. This position will be responsible for assisting in all facets of the women’s soccer program. The primary emphasis for this position is the recruitment and retention of qualified student –athletes, and to assist in the administration of a competitive NCAA Division III soccer program.
- Game preparation and planning
- Assist with budget management
- Game day set up
- Organizing and monitoring equipment distribution and collection
- Responsible for video exchange
- Organization of team travel and distributing itinerarie
- Compliance with all NCAA, SAA, and Hendrix College rules and regulations and responsibilitie
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with playing and coaching experience at the intercollegiate level in soccer and who can demonstrate a proven ability to recruit quality student-athletes who fit the academic profile of the current student body
- The candidate must demostrate strong communication and organizational skills and must be able to work effectively with faculty and staff, as well as other members of the College community.
- The successful applicant will be able to successfully articulate the values of a liberal arts education along with the role intercollegiate athletics plays in the development of student-athletes.
To apply please send a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references to email@example.com or to Hendrix College Human Resources, 1600 Washington Ave, Conway, AR 72032
Hendrix College is located in Conway, Arkansas and is a member of the NCAA Division III. Hendrix is a member of the Southern Athletic Association (SAA). Hendrix College adheres to the principle of equal educational and employment opportunity without regard to age, race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or national origin. Further, the College is committed to the maintenance of an atmosphere of civility and respect for all students, faculty, and staff.