Last Updated: Friday, April 15, 2022
found this helpful.
1. Go to https://www.fortinet.com/support/product-downloads#vpn
and click Download under the appropriate software for your computer.
2. Once it downloads, Open and click Yes at the next pop up.
3. Choose all defaults and agree to the license.
4. Once it is installed, Run the Forticlient VPN.
5. The first time you open the Fortinet Client and click on the '3 bars' icon
beside VPN Name.
on Edit the selected connection (or add a new connection).
the Box, Enable Single Sign On. Make
sure the other information, such as remote gateway are filled in correctly, as below.
9. Going forward, when you open/run Forticlient, you will click on the SAML Login box. This will open the Hendrix login page, where you will login to Hendrix as normal.
You should now be connected to VPN.
Once you are through using VPN, please click disconnect in the FortiClient VPN software.