Last Updated: Wednesday, March 9, 2016
found this helpful.
To forward incoming emails automatically to a new folder:
- Create a sub-folder that you wish the e-mails to be directed to.
- Click on the gear in the upper-right hand corner, then click “Options.”
- Under "Automatic processing", click on “Inbox and sweep rules”.
- Under "Inbox rules", click the plus icon.
- Under "Name", type in a name to help you identify the rule (such as "Move emails to *folder name*").
- Under "When the message arrives", select "It was sent or received" -> "Received from:"
- Beside "It was received from", type in the name or email address, then select “Save”.
- Under "Do all of the following", click on "Move, copy, or delete" -> “Move the message to folder”.
- Click the sub-folder you created that you wish to move the e-mails into.
- Click “OK”.
If you need more help, please contact the HelpDesk.