Last Updated: Friday, July 29, 2016
found this helpful.
Windows 7, 8 , & 10
- Make sure your wireless is turned on.
- Go to your available wireless networks. Click the wireless network icon (located in the taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen), and the available wireless networks should appear above it.
- Select the wireless network called 'hndrxstdnt' and click the Connect button.
- A dialog box titled 'Enter Credentials' will appear, enter your Hendrix email address and password.
- You should now be on the Hendrix wireless network.
While Hendrix strives to provide a robust and reliable wireless service, wireless technology can be negatively impacted
by interference and propagation issues outside the control of Hendrix. If your connection requirements need an
extremely reliable connection, it is recommended that you use a wired connection.
If you need further assistance, please contact the HelpDesk.