Last Updated: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
This article has not yet been rated.
Instructors and Team owners have the ability to add or remove members from their team, including:
Adding Students to your Class:
Go to your course in Teams.
Click the ellipsis next to your course or team name and select + Add member.
3. On the Add Members screen, Make sure Students is selected and start typing the email address of the person you want to add. Select them from the list and enter then next email.
4. Once you have everyone you wish to add, click the Add button. To add them to your class.
Removing and promoting Team members:
1. Go to your course in Teams.
2. Click the ellipsis next to your course or team name and select Manage team.
3. This will bring you to the Members tab on the management page. Click Members and guests to reveal the Team's members. Using the drop down in the Role column, you can choose whether a person is a member or an owner in the Team.
4. To remove a Student from the class, click the x at the end of their row.