Technology Services HelpDesk

Update Your Address in Campus Web


This article has not yet been rated.

Send an email to the Registrar using to update your Permanent Home Address


1. Log into CampusWeb
2. In the upper right of the screen, click on your name and chose EDIT PROFILE.


3. Then click on the Personal Info tab


4. Then click on Edit my Address  and Phone Information.

5. Then click on Request an update to my permanent address.


6. This will open an email window where you should type your request to change your address.  This will then send an email to the Registrar’s Office.

Did you find this helpful?
Return to Helpdesk
Contact the HelpDesk


Enter a HelpDesk request using our online form. Someone should contact you shortly concerning your issue.

Enter a HelpDesk Request


Come by and see us at the HelpDesk in the OTC or give us a call at (501) 450-1340 .