Last Updated: Thursday, January 11, 2018
This article has not yet been rated.
- When you open Outlook, you should get the Choose
Profile window shown below.
- If the Choose Profile window does not pop up, go
to the top left corner and click “File”.
- Click Account Settings, then click “Add and
remove accounts or change existing connection settings”.
- Under the email tab, click “New…”
- The Auto Account Setup window will appear. Enter
your name, hendrix.edu email, and password. Click “Next >”.
a Windows Security window opens, enter your email and password, then click OK.
- Click “Finish”
and restart Outlook.
To remove an Outlook Profile, click here.