Last Updated: Thursday, June 1, 2017
This article has not yet been rated.
1. When you open Outlook, you should get the Choose
Profile window shown below.
2. If the Choose Profile window does not pop up, go
to the top left corner and click “File”.
3. Click Account Settings, then click “Add and
remove accounts or change existing connection settings”.
4. Under the email tab, click “New…”
5. The Auto Account Setup window will appear. Enter
your name, Hendrix.edu email, and password. Click “Next >”.
a Windows Security window opens, enter your email and password, then click OK.
7. Click “Finish”
and restart Outlook.
You have successfully created an Outlook Profile
To remove an Outlook Profile, click here.