Last Updated: Thursday, May 25, 2017
This article has not yet been rated.
A contact list is used to send an email to multiple without having to add each name each time you want to write them. You can include Contact lists in messages, task requests, meeting requests, and in other Contact list.
Creating a Contact List
- Click the Navigation bar on the top left of the screen (The Navigation bar is the icon with the 9 squares) and select “People”
- Under “Your contacts” click "Contacts"
- Click the down arrow next to the "+ New" icon and choose "Contact list"
- In the “List name” box type what you would like the group to be called
- Click “Add Members” to add the people you want in that group
- "Click Save"
Adding and Removing Contacts From A Contact List
- Click “People” on the Navigation bar
- Click on "Your contacts" and choose "Contacts"
- Find your contact group in the Contacts list
- Double-click or highlight the contact group and then click Edit at the top of the page
To add members
Click “Add Members” and add the contact or contact
To remove members
Click on the "x" icon next to the contact's name
If you accidentally delete a contact, click on the undo button that shows up next to the contact's name
- Click "Save"
To Create a New Email Group click here