Last Updated: Tuesday, August 14, 2018
found this helpful.
To connect to the student network on a Macintosh computer, click here.
- Make sure your wireless is turned on.
- Go to your available wireless networks. Click the wireless network icon (located in the taskbar in the lower right corner of the screen), and the available wireless networks should appear above it.
- Select the wireless network called 'hndrxstdnt' and click the Connect button.
- A dialog box titled 'Enter Credentials' will appear, enter your Hendrix email address and password.
- You should now be on the Hendrix wireless network.
If you need further assistance, please
contact the HelpDesk.