Last Updated: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
found this helpful.
We don't always have a computer readily available to check our Hendrix emails. However, thanks to the digital age, we can now check up on those important messages via our phones and tablets. For Apple users, the Mail app located on your Apple device's home screen brings up your email.
Set up Exchange email on an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- If this is the first email account on your iPhone, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Accounts, > Add Account.
- Tap Settings > Mail,
Accounts, > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type the information requested in the Email and Password boxes. You need to type your full email address in the Email box (for example, DoeJA@hendrix.edu.).
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the
screen. Your mail program will try to find the settings it needs to set
up your account. Go to step 8 if your mail program finds your settings.
- If your iPhone can’t find your settings, use outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- In the Server box, enter your server name, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contact, Calendar, Reminder, and Note information is synchronized.
- If you're prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue
and type a numeric passcode. If you don’t set up a passcode, you can’t
view your email account on your iPhone. You can set up a passcode later
in your iPhone settings.
If you need further assistance, please contact