Last Updated: Monday, July 24, 2017
This article has not yet been rated.
There are a couple of things that you need to know before you can set up your Mac to print to a Hendrix Xerox Printer.
The first thing you need to know is the kind of printer you are trying to install, such as WorkCentre 7345.
The second thing you need to know is the IP address of the printer. This should be located on the top or front of the Xerox. If you need help finding the IP address contact
Here are the steps to install:
- Download the appropriate driver for your printer from Xerox and install.
- Go to system preferences and open Printers & Scanners.
- If the lock is closed at the bottom left of the screen click it and enter an administrator password.
- Click on the plus sign towards the bottom left of the screen and select Add Printer or Scanner... from the drop down menu.
- Chose the IP icon and type the IP address you found earlier in the box that says Address. In the Name field, put in a recognizable name for the printer.
- Under Use:, choose Select Software... then choose the appropriate driver from the drop down box.
- Start a word document and go to file then choose print.
- In this order: Choose Copies & Pages>Xerox Features>Paper/Output>Advanced>Under Job Identification> Disable Job ID>then under Accounting click the drop down arrow and choose Xerox Network Accounting enter the assigned Accounting codes. If more than one user prints from the computer, uncheck Mask User ID and Mask Account ID for the IDs to show with every print.
- Go to the Presets drop down and choose Save Current Settings as Preset... and name it Xerox...it should remember the codes for the prompt box that pops up when you print.
you need further assistance, please contact