Last Updated: Thursday, March 16, 2017
found this helpful.
1) Go to Hendrix.edu/mobileprint
2) Log in to your account using your Hendrix email
3) A window of Paper cut with options on the left side of
the screen will open.
4) Choose “Web Print” from the options which will show a
window of any active jobs.
5) If no jobs are active you can click “Submit a Job”
6) Choose the printer you want to print to (for example: OTC
printer is called ‘hnxdc03\OTC Lab’).
7) Click “2. Print Options and Account Selection” on the
bottom right of the screen.
8) You will be directed to a page where you can choose the
number copies you want to print. Put the number you want in the box after
9) Hit “3. Upload Documents”
10) Hit “Choose Files” and file explorer should open.
11) Click on the document you want to print and hit “Open”
multiple documents, you will need to send each separately.
12) Click “Upload and Complete”
13) You will be re-directed back to the “Web Print” page
from step 4. It should say that the document has been submitted successfully.
get an error, please contact the HelpDesk.
14) Pick up your print at the printer.