Last Updated: Wednesday, May 18, 2016
found this helpful.
NOTE: This method will prevent your contact phone numbers from being "duplicated" by using 'Notes' in your contacts rather than an actual phone number.
- Click on Contacts.
- Click '+' to add a new contact (or click edit on a contact).
- Click 'First' to add "ICE 1 -" in-front of the (first) name for your primary contact and add "ICE 2 - " for your secondary contact.
NOTE: If your contacts are sorted by last name, you may want to add "ICE - 1/2" to 'Last;' in-front of the last name.
- Add the full name and relationship to 'Company'.
- Click 'add field'.
- Scroll to the bottom and add 'Notes'.
- Add the phone number of your ICE contact to the notes section.
NOTE: You may also want to add an address or other relevant contact information in the note section.
- Click 'Done' at the top.