student must meet the following standards for academic performance and progress
to qualify as a student in good standing:
- The student’s cumulative GPA must
meet or exceed the following thresholds as determined by the student’s entrance
- First-year students – 1.75;
- Sophomores – 1.90;
- Juniors or above – 2.0.
- The student must have earned at
- 6 course credits after the first
year of academic study,
- 13 credits after the second year,
- 20 credits after the third year,
- 27 credits after the fourth year,
- and credits sufficient for
graduation after five years of academic study.
- The total number of incomplete
grades I and unforgiven failing grades F on the student’s
transcript may not exceed four.
- The student has not received a major academic integrity violation.