This four-story residence hall with Carthage stone trim was built in 1919 and has space for 123 men. The hall was completely renovated in 1981. The common areas were redecorated in 1997. Martin men are proud of their residence hall where the saying goes, "Once a Martin Man, always a Martin Man." This structure is one of three campus buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Houses 123 men on four floors.
- There are 16 triple-occupancy rooms, 17 singles, and 29 double-occupancy rooms.
- Vanities and sinks are built in.
Click here for room dimensions.
Click here for furniture dimensions.