Galloway Hall

Galloway Hall Interior

This two-story Tudor hall was the first building on the Hendrix campus specifically constructed to serve as a women’s residence. It was dedicated in 1933 and named after Galloway Woman’s College, which merged with Hendrix that year. The hall underwent a major renovation in the summer of 1996 to repair fire damage. Galloway Hall is one of the three campus buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

General Information:

  • Houses 93 students on two floors in 44 double occupancy rooms and 4 RA single rooms.
  • There is a Parlor and a T.V. lounge on the first floor and a study room and kitchen on the second floor.

Floor Plans:

Click here for room dimensions.

 Click here for furniture dimensions.

Galloway Hall Floor Plans - 1st Floor
Galloway Hall 1st Floor
click for a larger view
Galloway Hall Floor Plans - 2nd Floor
Galloway Hall 2nd Floor
click for a larger view