Hendrix families are an important part of our community. Families are invited to participate in activities on campus such as athletic games, plays and concerts, Alumni & Friends events, and much more. If you would like to give back to Hendrix, we have many ways.
Donate your resources:
• Make a gift to The Hendrix Parent Fund in honor of your student(s).
• Request a matching gift from your company for Hendrix.
• Buy a Hendrix license plate if you live in Arkansas.
• Send a donation with the Hendrix student birthday card and your student gets a free Zaza gelato.
• Join the Warrior Booster Club.
Donate your time:
• Be a Parent Host and help new parents during Move-In Day on Aug. 20, 2013.
• Assist at events during Family Weekend on Sept. 27-29, 2013.
• Serve as a PATH volunteer with the Office of Admission.
• Become a Parent Professional for Career Services.
• Post employment leads, shadowing, or internship opportunities on theZone, Career Services' online database.
If you have questions, please contact Christa Davis at 501-505-2961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your invaluable support!