Submit enrollment deposit:
- To reserve a position in the freshman class, students are requested to submit a nonrefundable $350 enrollment deposit along with the online Enrollment Agreement and Housing Application Form.
- This deposit will be kept by the College as long as the student is enrolled and refunded upon graduation.
- Positions in the freshman class are reserved on a first-come basis, and room assignments in the residence halls are made based on the date the enrollment deposit is received.
- Because of the limited enrollment structure, students submitting the deposit after all positions in the class have been reserved are placed on a waiting list.
Submit final high school transcript:
- Have your high school guidance counselor submit your final transcript showing your high school graduation date and your final semester grades to the Admission Office at 1600 Washington Avenue, Conway, AR, 72032
- Due by July 1, 2013
Visit Residence Life Web site:
- Click here for information and floor plans for specific halls
Complete and submit various health forms:
- Send completed Student Health Information Questionnaire, Certificate of Immunization, and Tuberculosis Risk Assessment forms to the Admission Office at 1600 Washington Avenue, Conway, AR, 72032, or you may fax the completed forms to (501) 450-3843
- Get them online if you misplace them
- Due by August 1, 2013
Watch for health insurance information:
- Early-June mailing from Health Services regarding health insurance requirements and waiver information
- Direct all questions to the Business Office at (501) 450-1336
- Online waiver must be completed by August 1, 2013
Sign-up for an Orientation trip:
- A booklet outlining trip possibilities will be posted on the Orientation Web site in mid-June
- Registration must be completed online
Watch for your Academic Welcome Packet:
- Includes information relating to academic planning, your faculty advisor, building your schedule, and accessing your Hendrix e-mail account
- Mailed in mid-June to students who completed their admission process by June 1 (students completing their admission process after June 1 may expect to receive this packet several weeks after their process is complete)
- Prior to receiving your packet, direct all questions to email@example.com or (501) 450-1254
Sign Master Promissory Note (if planning to accept offered Stafford Loan or Perkins Loan funds):
Verify financing options:
- Fall 2013 Hendrix statements of account will be available online in early July
- Make sure your check is mailed or financing options (including Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students or Tuition Management Systems 10-month payment plan) are in place
- Financing option details can be found online or by contacting the Office of Business and Finance at (501) 450-1214 or the Office of Financial Aid at (501) 450-1368
- Payments due by August 6, 2013