CONWAY, Ark. (October 2, 2012) - Hendrix College will honor several longtime employees at a special Employee Recognition Ceremony on Friday, Oct. 5 at 2 p.m. in Campbell Dining Room.
The following employees have completed 20 or more years of service at Hendrix:
- Cecilia Driver (Dining Services)
- Dr. David A. Hales (Chemistry)
- Dr. James M. Jennings (Education)
- Dr. John A. Krebs (Music)
- Dr. David C. Sutherland (Mathematics, Academic Affairs)
The following employees have completed 30 or more years of service at Hendrix:
- Linda Carney (Dining Services)
- Dr. Ze'ev Barel (Mathematics)
- Dr. W. Dwayne Collins (Mathematics)
- Dr. Alice Hines (English studies)
- Dr. James Kelley (Swimming, Kinesiology)
Founded in 1876, Hendrix College is a national leader in engaged liberal arts and sciences education. For the fifth consecutive year, Hendrix was named one of the country's "Up and Coming" liberal arts colleges by U.S. News and World Report. Hendrix is featured in the 2012 edition of the Princeton Review as one of the country's best 377 colleges, the latest edition of Colleges That Change Lives: 40 Schools That Will Change the Way You Feel about Colleges, Forbes magazine's annual list of America's Top 650 Colleges, and the 2013 edition of the Fiske Guide to Colleges. Hendrix has been affiliated with the United Methodist Church since 1884. For more information, visit www.hendrix.edu.