Here are some questions you should ponder as you make plans to study abroad:
- What type of experience would best suit me?
- WHY would a learning experience abroad be beneficial to me?
- WHAT would I like to study while abroad?
- HOW will study abroad fit into my degree program here?
- WHERE would I like to go?
- WHEN can I go?
- HOW LONG can I go for?
- HOW will I finance the experience?
Where can I get the facts required to make informed choices?:
- See our list of Hendrix study abroad programs. Each program offers a unique
and engaging study abroad experience.
- Seek out information on your own. You will find lots of terrific, detailed
information on the web. Check out the following sites for external or independent
- The Study Abroad Resource Room in the SLTC 338 is another great resource
to research study abroad programs. You'll find catalogs, travel guides, and
magazines to help you in your quest for a program that works best for you.
- Also, feel free to contact your Study Abroad Advisor in the Office of International
Programs, SLTC 242 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions you may have about Hendrix College study abroad opportunities.